Hopeless- Colleen Hoover

 Summary: Sky meets Dean Holder he senior year of high school and quickly learns that he doesn't have a good reputation. From their first interaction she feels very uneasy around him and kind of scared around him. Dean starts to remind Sky of someone from her past that she is trying very hard to forget. She tries hard to stay away from him but their bond eventually grows. Dean has been keeping secrets from Sky but once she finds them out, she is changed forever. She now has no ability to trust anyone. 


Although I say this about almost every Colleen Hoover book I read, this one genuinely is one of my favorites lol. Sometimes I think her books can kind of drag on and there's some unnecessary information, but this one flowed together so easy and every detail was truly important to the storyline. I felt just about every emotion while reading this book, I was instantly hooked from the first chapter. After each chapter I felt like I needed to know more, which made it extremely hard to put the book down. This book is a good lesson about hope, healing, forgiveness, peace, etc. Overall, I would recommend this book to anyone, and the other books in this series are just as good!

Comments

  1. I have read a handful of Colleen Hoover books but I have not heard of this one before. I love a good romance so I might have to give this one a read as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 9- Colleen Hoover

It Starts With Us- Colleen Hoover