November 9- Colleen Hoover

 Summary: Fallon and Ben meet each other in LA the day before Fallon plans to move across the country. They spend Fallon's last day in LA together, the eventful life she has becomes the creative imagination Ben has always wanted for his novel. Even though Fallon moves they plan to meet on the same exact day every year. One day Fallon starts to question is Ben has been honest with her or is just using her a plot twist. 

I feel like this is one of Colleen Hoover's books that gets overlooked a lot. I never really hear much about it, but it was definitely one of my favorite books. This was her first book that actually made me emotional lol and made me really think and feel what was going on between Ben and Fallon. It definitely had a twist to it but I feel like that is what kept me so engaged into the book. I like how the book was over the course of a few years so we could read about how they were growing up and maturing. This book taught a lot about love, loyalty, growth, forgiveness, and confidence. I think it had a lot of great lessons in it. 

Comments

  1. Hi Riley! I completely agree that this is one that isn't talked about as much as some of her other ones! This was the very first Colleen Hoover book I had read and was honestly, one of the first romance book I've read as well. I ate this book and was completely surprised by the ending. This is one of those books I always recommend if people are looking to get into reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the big twist of this one? I've read a couple of Colleen Hoover's books, and I've found the two I've read mildly entertaining if only to see what the wild mid-book twist is. I haven't read any of the super popular ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to read this book but have never gotten the chance! I have it sitting on my bookshelf right now and after reading your summary and review, I will definitely be reading it next! I have always loved Colleen Hoover's books and am excited to see if I like it as much as Verity lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Starts With Us- Colleen Hoover

Hopeless- Colleen Hoover