Heart Bones- Colleen Hoover

 Summary: Beyah Grim is finally able to get out of her hometown, where she grew up with poverty and neglect. She got a full ride to go to Penn State. She experienced an unexpected death that leaves her with no where to live, so she is now forced to live with her father that she barely knows and doesn't have much of a relationship with. She meets her next door neighbor, Samson, who she has no patience for, but their connection is so deep it's hard for her to ignore it. They both agreed that since they will be moving to opposite sides of the country, their relationship will just be a summer thing, but they soon realize that is much harder than they thought it would be. 


I was surprised at how much I was into this book and how much I liked it, I didn't have high hopes for it considering I hadn't heard much about it. There was so much emotion tied into this book that made it even better. Colleen Hoover did such a good job at really going into detail about each characters life. This book had a lot of twists and turn to it which kept me on my toes while reading it. She also did a great job at kind of explaining what it's like to grow up and have to deal with hard things. Overall, I think this was a great book and I would recommend it to anyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9- Colleen Hoover

It Starts With Us- Colleen Hoover

Hopeless- Colleen Hoover