Reminders of Him- Colleen Hoover

     Hi everyone! I decided to write my blog about different Colleen Hoover books I've read and review them for you all. 

    I was never much of a reader until summer of 2022. I could never find any books or genres that I really liked until Colleen Hoover books became popular on TikTok and they were all over my for you page, so I decided to read one. I was a little iffy at first about reading them but all the ratings on TikTok drew me in. 

Summary: Reminders of Him is a story about a girl named Kenna, who ended up in jail for 5 years after a tragic accident. She then returns to her town once she is released. Shortly before she was put in jail, she found out she was pregnant, which now she is hoping to reconnect with her daughter. Nobody in her daughters life is willing to let Kenna in to try and build a relationship with her. She quickly becomes close to a man named Ledger, but this soon became an issue for everyone involved in Kenna's life. They were able to form a deep connection despite what people around them thought. Kenna had to preserver through a lot to regain peoples trust and form relationships with those people. 

    Reminders of Him was one that I consistently saw on my TikTok, and people had nothing but good things to say about it, so I gave it a try which I'm so glad I did. I think this was a great book to get into reading. It was such an easy read that I was able to finish in just a few days. This book gave a lot of great life lessons about never giving up, being able to forgive others, etc. Kenna had gone through so much at a pretty young age, but she continued to never give up and trust the process and be able to regain peoples trust. Overall, this was such a good book even though it was heartbreaking at times. This is definitely a book that I recommend to everyone. Colleen Hoover does a great job at making the story so interesting to make sure that people are staying connected to the book, and Reminders of Him did just that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9- Colleen Hoover

It Starts With Us- Colleen Hoover

Hopeless- Colleen Hoover