Ugly Love- Colleen Hoover

 Summary: When Tate Collins meets pilot Miles Archer, she doesn't think it's love at first sight at all. They wouldn't even consider themselves friends. The only thing they have in common is a mutual attraction. Once they get to know each other more, they realize they have the perfect set-up. Since he doesn't want love and she doesn't have time for love. Their arrangement could be seamless as long as Tate can stick to the only 2 rules Miles has for her, which are never ask about the past, and don't expect a future. They thought they would be able to handle that, but quickly realize they can't. Love gets ugly. 


After reading almost every single one of Colleen Hoover's books I can honestly say this is my favorite one. The storyline was truly amazing to read. This book was really intense and had soo much emotion that went into it that kept me hooked the entire time and had me wishing it would never end. The ending was such a turn of events which I think is why it kept me on my toes.  I highly recommend this book to everyone. 

Comments

  1. As someone who doesn't read that often, I took the time to read this and I can say that this tugged at every single heart string. Hoover did a phenomenal job at establishing the characters and seeing their progression throughout the book. This was a phenomenal read and I totally agree that it is my favorite book that I have read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 9- Colleen Hoover

It Starts With Us- Colleen Hoover

Losing Hope- Colleen Hoover